- The number of available computers has been reduced to ensure social distancing. Students can connect to a computer remotely through Roo Labs Online.
- Computers and printing are not available for guest use at this time.
- Chargers, iPads and equipment for checkout is not available at this time.
- Scanners are available on MNL ground and first floors only.
Computer stations are available for student, faculty, staff and guest use (available software). Webcams are also available on the computers in MNL first floor west and east areas and the 2nd floor IS lab.
- 14 computer stations
- Patrons using Music/Media collections have priority use
- 61 computer stations
- 2 universal access station with JAWS and other adaptive technology
- Microform reader/scanner
Printing is available in the library with page charges for black & white, color, and oversize printing.
- Black & white printing is available on ground, 1st and 2nd floors
- Color printing is available on ground and 1st floors
- 11 x 17 printing available on color printers
The following are available at the First Floor Service Desk.
Adapters & Cables
- Ethernet cable
- HDMI to VGA adapters
- Mini HDMI and VGA adapters
- VGA and DVI adapters
- Apple lightning and USB
- Apple iPhone 4 (30 pin)
- Type C
iPads are available for checkout to UMKC students, faculty, and staff. iPads can be checked out from the First Floor Service Desk for 7 days and can be renewed once if there are no holds. Please check the library catalog for availability or to place an iPad on hold.
The following equipment can be checked out for use in the library.
Ground Floor Service Desk
First Floor Service Desk
- External DVD/CD-ROM drive
Public scanners are available on the ground, 1st and 2nd floors of the library. Scans can be saved to a flash drive or sent to email.