Library study spaces are available to students, faculty, and staff for group study, presentations, meetings, and webinars. The Digital Collaboration Studio includes additional study and meeting rooms.
- Study rooms can be reserved online.
- Reservations may be made for 2 hours during regular library hours.
- To allow fair and open access to as many students as possible, only one booking per day will be accepted from the same individual/group.
- Reservations will be held until 15 minutes after start of the reservation.
- Most study rooms can be reserved up to 1 week in advance.
- Faculty, staff, and student groups can email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve the first floor learning center lobby for tabling events or for placements of temporary donation bins.
Miller Nichols Library Study Rooms