Lost & Found
- We do not keep items like socks, underwear, food items, and toiletries in the lost & found. These items are thrown away.
- We maintain an itemized log for all other items turned in.
- We will store travel mugs and thermoses for one week only.
- All UMKC IDs will be given to the UMKC One Card office if they are not claimed after one week.
- All other items are stored for 30 days. We dispose of any other items after the allotted holding time donating the items to a local charity as appropriate.
Items found in the Miller Nichols Library and/or the Miller Nichols Learning Center are kept at the First Floor Service Desk of the Miller Nichols Library. To check to see if your property has been turned in, call (816) 235-1526 or stop by the service desk. For items lost in the Health Sciences Library, call (816) 235-1880.