Library Databases Usage Policy
Library databases are available to UMKC students, faculty, staff, and library users in accordance with the publisher's license terms and conditions. Library database users should be aware of the following:
- Library databases are for personal, educational, or research purposes only.
- Off campus access is generally available to UMKC students, faculty, and staff provided access is through the library website. Consult the Off Campus Access page for more details.
- Users may download or print limited portions for personal, non-commercial use.
- Use persistent URLs to link to resources for class use. Please refer to the library’s copyright guide for assistance with electronic reserves, course management and coursepacks. If further assistance is needed please call 816-235-1526.
Users should not:
- Use library databases for commercial purposes.
- Systematically print or download large portions from these databases.
If you have a question regarding the use of one of the library's electronic resources please ask a librarian or call (816) 235-1526.