Jump to navigation
Off Campus Access
UMKC Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Access databases, eJournals, and eBooks from off campus by navigating through links on the libraries’ website.
- After selecting a link, you will be prompted to login using your Single Sign On (SSO). Faculty and Staff can login to myHR to find your ID.
- VPN is not required to access databases, eJournals, and eBooks from off campus.
- However, setting up VPN offers more convenient off campus access in some cases. See VPN Instructions for more details.
- Online access to databases, eJournals, and eBooks is not available from off campus. Guests may access databases, eJournals, and eBooks by visiting one of the UMKC libraries in person.