Ground Floor: Quiet Conversation
Assistance is available at the Music/Media Library Service Desk.
Room G1 is located to the west of the Music/Media Service Desk and may be reserved online. Minimum group size is 2 people and it accommodates up to 12 people. Same-day reservations only. Room G2 is a study room with door for 1-4 people and is also reservable online. Great for online class presentations and Skype interviews. Table & chairs only. No monitor or white board. Maximum of 2 hours per group per day for reservations.
- Reservations may be made for 2 hours during regular library hours.
- Reservations will be held until 15 minutes after start of the reservation
Located throughout the Ground Floor are multiple individual study spaces that include tables, chairs, and vending machines near the Marr Sound Archives. Wall outlets throughout the floor. Open Study spaces are not reservable.
Call Number M. Many other materials can be found within the Robot.
Patrons using Music/Media collections have priority use in the Listening/Viewing Lab, which includes:
- 14 computer stations
- DVD/CD drives
- Microsoft Office (software)
- Sibelius (software)
- Finale (software)
- MuseScore (software)
- Headphones available with ID
- Listening and viewing playback equipment
- Color and black-and white printing
- Wireless internet (students, faculty, & staff)