Course Reserve Request
What can be placed on reserve?
Physical materials owned by UMKC Libraries
- Kept at appropriate desk and circulated to students for specified time periods.
Instructor's personal copies of materials
- If the library does not own a copy, instructors may place their personal copy on reserve or request that the library purchase a copy.
- The library will take precautions to safeguard materials but assumes no liability.
How reserves work with your students.
- Students may gain access to materials at the library service desks.
- Physical course reserves are also searchable in the library catalog.
Course Reserve Managers
Course reserves are listed in the Library Catalog under the course and/or instructor name. Please visit a library service desk to borrow materials on reserve for your course.