On Monday, July 28, 2014, our text service number is changing to 816-656-2898.
You will still reach our same outstanding research staff directly, just as before!
Who can use this service?
- It is available to all UMKC students, faculty and staff.
How do I text the library a question?
- Send a standard text message to 816-656-2898 (standard text messaging rates apply).
What kinds of questions should I ask through text?
What kind of response will I get?
- Answers will be simple and quick.
- When library staff are available, a prompt reply will be sent.
- When the library is closed or library staff are not immediately available, you will be notified, and a reply will be sent as soon as someone is available.
Need a more detailed answer?
- Call: 816.235.1526
- Face-2-Face: @ 51st & Rockhill Rd