Text A Librarian – Send questions through text messages!
Who can use this service?
- It is available to all UMKC students, faculty and staff.
How do I text the library a question?
- Start your text message with UMKC and send it to 66746.
What kinds of questions should I ask through text?
What kind of response will I get?
- Answers will be simple and quick.
- When the library is open, a prompt reply is sent.
- When the library is closed, a reply is sent next the next day the library is open.
Text a Librarian is private and secure
- Your wireless number is kept confidential.
- Standard wireless provider text rates apply.
Need a more detailed answer?
- Call: 816.235.1526
- Face-2-Face: @ 51st & Rockhill Rd