Student Course Reserves Readings and Other Reserved Materials
All course reserves are listed in the "Library Resources" area of your Blackboard course site.
Physical reserves are also listed in the MERLIN Library Catalog.
- Reserves are course readings, video, audio, and other library materials your instructor has selected for your course.
- All library resources on reserve for your course are listed in the "Library resources" area of your course's Blackboard pages.
- Electronically available items will include a direct link to the item
- Items not available electronically will include the call number and reserve desk where the item is being held.
- Physical course reserves are also listed in the MERLIN Library Catalog under instructor and course name.
- These materials have hourly or daily restrictions on how long and where they may be used.
- These materials may not be renewed and are charged late fees.
- Hourly and overnight checkout: $5.00 the first hour overdue and 25 cents per hour after that for each hour the library is open.
- Daily checkout: $5.00 for the first day and $1.00 per day thereafter.
Instructors may place items on reserve via this form.