Student Course Reserves Readings and Other Reserved Materials
Students may borrow reserve materials at the library service desks.
Reserves are also listed in the Library Catalog under instructor and course name.
- Reserves are course readings, video, audio, and other library materials your instructor has selected for your course.
- Physical course reserves are also listed in the Library Catalog under instructor and course name.
- These materials have hourly or daily restrictions on how long and where they may be used.
- These materials may not be renewed and are charged late fees.
- Hourly and overnight checkout: $5.00 the first hour overdue and 25 cents per hour after that for each hour the library is open.
- Daily checkout: $5.00 for the first day and $1.00 per day thereafter.
Instructors may place items on reserve via this form.